Sunday, December 20, 2009

Houston, we (might) have a problem

How do you know when your 6 year old daughter will be tall? When you go out to eat and she eats more than mommy. Then as we're walking out she says she's still hungry.

I remember when she was two and the old wives tale said to double the height on her second birthday and that's how tall she'll be. Well, that means she'll be 6 feet tall. At the time I went out to a couple of "guess your child's height" websites, answered some questions such as parents height, grandparents heights, parents siblings height, etc. The shortest result came back at 5'8". The tallest? 6'2" Any height she grows is fine and I won't complain about it one bit. But 5'8" means we pay for college, 6'2" means full ride athletic scholarship somewhere.

And if you know me at all, I'm constantly asking, "Want seconds?"

No comments:

Post a Comment