Saturday, August 8, 2009

Weekend ahead

Well, Friday went well. Pretty busy at the rink so that's always nice. This week of camp also finished up. As always, the kids had a blast. It was a small group of 7, but sometimes the smaller groups have the most fun. Next week though is the biggie, 30-35 depending on how many sign up on Monday last minute. Plus my bosses girls are going to be there so it has to be extra fun. I don't want her spies going back saying it was not any fun or they didn't like the bread and water we gave them for a snack or the craft project of cleaning the glass around the rink.

It's supposed to be a hot one this weekend. Heat index in the 100's. We'll see. I don't ever believe the forecast or the weathermen. What a job. If I'm wrong 50% of the time at my job, I'm looking for a new one quicker than a rabbit has babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment